OK Sooners Rawlings Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 3, 2014
I'm watching the OU / Maryland game. The Sooners are swinging Rawlings bats. What are these? Google doesn't help me much, or I'm just doing it wrong.

Laker

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Rawlings, Worth , and Miken are all one entity. OU is a Worth school. I hear that Worth is getting out of the Fastpitch game, and using the Rawlings name for all of their Fastpitch and baseball lines , and keeping Worth and Miken in the slow pitch market. Could be the start of the rebranding already.

Sep 18, 2011
Rawlings, Worth , and Miken are all one entity. OU is a Worth school. I hear that Worth is getting out of the Fastpitch game, and using the Rawlings name for all of their Fastpitch and baseball lines , and keeping Worth and Miken in the slow pitch market. Could be the start of the rebranding already.

Stunned to read this. Thought Worth was making great strides in the fastpitch market, especially with the succes of OU and Lauren Chamberlain, not to mention Tennesssee. Figures that Worth would get out of the fastpitch business shortly after I purchased a 2Legit for my DD!!

Oct 10, 2011
Stunned to read this. Thought Worth was making great strides in the fastpitch market, especially with the succes of OU and Lauren Chamberlain, not to mention Tennesssee. Figures that Worth would get out of the fastpitch business shortly after I purchased a 2Legit for my DD!!
DD's best friend got her 1st up at bat this weekend in college and she was using her brand new 2Legit.
Well....ended up being a Grand Slam for the win... I can't imagine how good she feels!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA