Nice start Minnesota Gophers

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
They went 5-0 with wins over LSU and oklahoma state. Gave up 2 runs in 5 games. Sara Moulton pitched three games and had three shutouts. Watch out for this team this year. Go Gophers.

Dec 3, 2012
West Coast
Sara Moulton sure has an impressive Bio. I like her quote in it.

First softball memory?
Pitching with my dad for the first time when I was 9 years old. I rolled every pitch in, and we both got so frustrated because we couldn't figure out where the right point to release the ball was.

Nov 18, 2013
One of my guilty pleasures is hearing chatter from opposing parents about an easy game facing a Minnesota team and then the look of dismay trying to figure out how in the world they lost. :)

Sep 18, 2011
One of my guilty pleasures is hearing chatter from opposing parents about an easy game facing a Minnesota team and then the look of dismay trying to figure out how in the world they lost. :)

I am guessing that between your DD's team and my DD's team we will see that look a lot this year. :) Funny how OnDeck came to Minnesota last May and talked about how behind the curve the Minnesota girls were... and then a MN team finished in third at 16U PGF, one MN team finished 9th at 14U PGF, and another finished 9th at 14U ASA/USA. But according to OnDeck they are WAY BEHIND the girls from the south. Yeah, right.

Sep 18, 2011
I am guessing that between your DD's team and my DD's team we will see that look a lot this year. :) Funny how OnDeck came to Minnesota last May and talked about how behind the curve the Minnesota girls were... and then a MN team finished in third at 16U PGF, one MN team finished 9th at 14U PGF, and another finished 9th at 14U ASA/USA. But according to OnDeck they are WAY BEHIND the girls from the south. Yeah, right.

Sorry for the threadjack, but, then again, it's MY thread. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia

You need to tell some of the teams in GA and AL to stop stealing your players after they verbal!!! LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06