NFHS Pitcher Win/Loss when pitching 5 innings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Do high schools have “official scorers”? Usually just a parent volunteer.

I would trust Antoine Walker with my life savings before I'd trust a parent to even hold my scorebook.

I still haven't had a chance to enter stats for a recent JV game (I was not there) because I have no idea what the hell the coaches were doing with the book.

Dec 15, 2018
CT
I would trust Antoine Walker with my life savings before I'd trust a parent to even hold my scorebook.

I still haven't had a chance to enter stats for a recent JV game (I was not there) because I have no idea what the hell the coaches were doing with the book.
My DD’s actual HS stats bear no resemblance to what is in GC, Maxpreps, or the state site. The coaches have subs do GC, so it’s anything goes. My level of care is zero though.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
My DD’s actual HS stats bear no resemblance to what is in GC, Maxpreps, or the state site. The coaches have subs do GC, so it’s anything goes. My level of care is zero though.
I thought about letting subs do GC this year, but I didn't want to deal with people complaining about the discrepancy between what I have and what goes there. I'd also have to go and edit MaxPreps if we linked GC to MP.

The stats matter to me for team/school record purposes. I realize they don't matter for the individual players for recruiting purposes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut