new "lightweight" Ringors

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
hello all.

has anyone had thier hands on the new Ringors 'Diamond Dynasty' pitchers toe cleats?
they are advertised as "lightweight" and I know that about the only criticism Ive heard of Ringors in the past are that a) they are heavy and b) they run about 1/2 size small.

curious if anyone can comment on the new model?

appreciably lighter?
still run 1/2 size small?

i bought my DD the pitchers toe turf shoes for indoor work this winter and she loves them.
thinking she needs ringors cleats this season (she is a pitcher) and maybe i wont have to duct-tape a hole worn in her drag foot cleat this year...

thanks!

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
As I mentioned in the other Ringor thread, my team has the new Dynasty 2.0 cleats. They are significantly lighter than the old model and they run more true to size than in the past.

The Bandit is still their "ultralight" shoe, but is metal only. My 18U DD wears that one. My 12U DD wears the new Dynasty 2.0 and LOVES the fact that it's much lighter than the old one. I can weigh them side by side if you want actual weights.

The Ringor pitching toe is virtually indestructible. I have never seen one wear out in 8 years of using their products (probably 100+ pairs of cleats for various teams).

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
My entire org wears ringor. I agree with Scotty that the pitching toe is indestructible. The new Dynasty 2.0 cleats are very nice and my DD who has a wider foot usually doesn't like many cleats loves these. Ringor doesn't make a wide model but they will stretch the cleat for free before shipping.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Oh, both of my DDs have wide feet and Ringor and Mizuno are pretty much the only quality cleats that fit them. I have not heard any complaints from kids with "normal" width feet though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1