Never in a million years!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
They don’t have captains on the team.... she doesn’t have a problem with any particular persons effort level, as far as I know. She just hates when some complain about losing or not doing well. She knows the drill that there isn’t a single girl on that team that feels the way she feels about the game and would never single a certain person out about something. I don’t think she would have the guts to do it even if she wanted to. She is a very passive child. Good thing she doesn’t take after her mother because she would have been banned from the team way before now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you mentioned them screwing around in the cage and not running the required laps..that seems like an effort issue to me. Anyway hopefully
she can get through it and enjoy herself. It is only a game and if it isn't fun there is no point playing..

Aug 8, 2016
I can't believe that there are still coaches like this around. He definitely should not be involved in youth sports.

That being said

She attempts to hold themselves accountable and gets punished for it.

this is definitely the root of her troubles. No one likes when the new guy comes in and starts telling people how to do their jobs or how they can perform them better. This will be the case all throughout her life, not just for High School softball. Once you have a few years experience under your belt (in this case Junior/Senior), then you can do this sort of thing but even then, you might still experience resistance.

Feb 16, 2015
South East
I can't believe that there are still coaches like this around. He definitely should not be involved in youth sports.

That being said

this is definitely the root of her troubles. No one likes when the new guy comes in and starts telling people how to do their jobs or how they can perform them better. This will be the case all throughout her life, not just for High School softball. Once you have a few years experience under your belt (in this case Junior/Senior), then you can do this sort of thing but even then, you might still experience resistance.

I agree..... All the SR and JR teammates seem to really like her and respect her. When she spoke to the upper class man to apologize none of them knew what she was talking about. I don’t believe anyone has an real issue with what she is doing, she is just in the girls spot who started all last year as a freshman because the SR catcher was hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez