Need Critiques

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
Thanks.. Got it.. I am going to show to her pitching coach as well. We meet on Sunday. We have missed the pass two weeks my husbands chemo as taken over. I will try to get side view next week at lesson pool table is in the way at home. :) We are doing IR she has gotten all whacky after they are trying to get her to push further.

Dec 1, 2013
Wooster Mass
Thanks.. Got it.. I am going to show to her pitching coach as well. We meet on Sunday. We have missed the pass two weeks my husbands chemo as taken over. I will try to get side view next week at lesson pool table is in the way at home. :) We are doing IR she has gotten all whacky after they are trying to get her to push further.

Good luck with all of that!

Jun 18, 2010
We meet on Sunday. We have missed the pass two weeks my husbands chemo as taken over.

Sorry to hear that. I hope your DH gets better soon. Don't sweat this, she's got plenty of time. If I recall Cat didn't even start pitching until 12, so you are ahead of the game. ;-)

Jun 18, 2010
every time I see BM I think he looks like an actor- I finally figured out his real identity.

Gary Cole - IMDb

swgarycole.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loudee16