Myrtle Beach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Headed to Myrtle Beach for a family vacation. I notice there is a TCS tournament there from July 31 to August 3. DD has already asked about going to see a game or two at the 16u level. Just curious what teams to see. Any thoughts?

Jun 4, 2013
Orange County, CA
Not sure about the games but my parents just got home (Hickory, NC) from Myrtle Beach. Every time I go visit my parents in NC, cause I live in SoCal they always take us down there for a weekend. I love that place, we always stay at the Caribbean Resort. It's DD's favorite place in the world.

Oct 10, 2011
What to do. ..

Go to Broadway at the Beach. ... There are lots of restaurants like Margaritaville, Hard Rock Cafe Rides, shops, etc ... It's really nice and we will be there on the 4th for DD'S Sweet 16 Birthday.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Majority of the folks from out of the state love MB but most from the state avoid MB.....Traffic sucks and so does 80% of the restaurants up there. I will say some of the entertainment is excellent and there is a few good places to eat but you may have to get out of the center of town to find them.

Softball complexes are awesome and typically there is a tournament in the area every weekend. Some with great elite teams and some with some lower ranking teams. Look at WFC site they seem to have one almost every weekend up there.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Majority of the folks from out of the state love MB but most from the state avoid MB.....Traffic sucks and so does 80% of the restaurants up there. I will say some of the entertainment is excellent and there is a few good places to eat but you may have to get out of the center of town to find them.

Softball complexes are awesome and typically there is a tournament in the area every weekend. Some with great elite teams and some with some lower ranking teams. Look at WFC site they seem to have one almost every weekend up there.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck