mojo ball review

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Got my free sample in the mail today...
Ball is slightly smaller than a baseball but is yellow with red laces painted on it.
It is extremely light weight (imagine a marshmallow)
I hit it into my jugs net in the basement... performs alot better than I expected. We usually will mix it up and hit a variety of balls. Baseballs, softballs, heavy tcb's, as well as the tcb wiffles. The mojo seems to perform off the bat more like a baseball whereas the tcb wiffle will smash flat and ride the barrel for a second (sending the ball towards left field area) which makes it harder to see if the kid is hitting square or wrapping. For the price...this is a great buy. I plan on ordering a couple dozen tonight.

CoachGene72

Can Talk Softball all day
Nov 17, 2012
SoCo
mojo

I just bought 36 and my teams likes them. They do come off the bat better than our Diamond Force weighted balls. Both have a place in our hitting workouts. DS loves the Mojo, he can play catch in the living room and worry about breaking anything. (He's 7).

Oct 25, 2009
I just bought 36 and my teams likes them. They do come off the bat better than our Diamond Force weighted balls. Both have a place in our hitting workouts. DS loves the Mojo, he can play catch in the living room and worry about breaking anything. (He's 7).

How much were the Diamond Force balls? They appear to be the same ball as the TCB. I'm guessing they must be expensive since there is no mention of price on their website.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
The jugs lite flight balls are a more dense foam and will hold their shape. The mojo is squishy, it can be smashed flat and in about 5 seconds it slowly returns to shape

Mar 1, 2012
I also received one - reminds me of the stress balls companies give away. It is fun playing catch with my 6 yo with in the house.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors