Mohegan Sun Coaches Conference

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Looking for feedback on the Mohegan Sun Coaches Conference.

Also, valuable to bring players? Team? Team Captains?

Thanks,
moe

Sep 29, 2014
Line up looks decent so far and facilities are amazing...it's about 15 minutes down the road from me and for a little more than $100 should not be too bad...but I've never been since I have not coached since moving here.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
This will be the 3rd year DD and I have attended. yes its good for both players and coaches. Sue Enquist may be a better speaker than she ever was as a coach. If she's talking, I'm going. the speaker lineup often changes a bit as the date closes in. it is only one day and I am not able to see everything I want to see. we are usually toast by the end. Any player who is a student of the game would benefit from this. DD has had the opportunity to have face time with Jessica Mendoza, Patrick Murphy, Lauren Haeger, Sue Enquist, Andrea Duran and the list goes on. I mentioned them because in addition to benefitting from Q+A at the end of presentations, we also saw the others individually when walking around and they were all more than willing to field a question or two. Not getting out of New England and getting face time with these guys is a big deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish