Rankings--

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Dropped out? Absolutely! I have the list of 2024 rankings from my daughter's organization. There were five girls ranked in 2021. Of those five, three dropped off the map, two committed to D2 schools, and the other disappeared from the US softball world. Two girls are still ranked, with the lowest-ranked girl committed to Texas Tech. One of the D2 players was ranked 28th as a catcher, but she can't throw out the trash now, let alone a baserunner. And yes, I can say that with 100% certainty since I watched her go 0-36 on stolen bases with 21 passed balls this past high school season.
That's funny. 21 passed balls???? Pitcher's dad alert.

Nov 18, 2022
That's a bit off. They are re-releasing because of a spreadsheet sorting issue. And they haven't yet decided if they're eliminating ties yet.

Not a bit off- in the original article it was stated it only affected a "handful of deserving players" then morphed into a sorting error...as more people complained

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
I am going to complain that they messed up the class of 1993 rankings...see if I cannot get myself ranked (I think I deserve to be ranked right below ARod..). I am sure they can dig out those 5 1/4" floppy disks from somewhere..

Oct 4, 2018
Not a bit off- in the original article it was stated it only affected a "handful of deserving players" then morphed into a sorting error...as more people complained

Your post simply wasn't accurate. *shrug*. You had several facts wrong.

Nov 18, 2022
Your post simply wasn't accurate. *shrug*. You had several facts wrong.

Totally accurate *shrug* go re-read the good bad ugly article from August- references affecting a relatively "SMALL" amount of girls so not sure how that is not accurate- someone just sent me the first 80-100 and I think there is 1 with no tie- and now 2 with every other number so far. If the rest is going to follow suit then they will basically almost double the top 100 which is just a smaller version of the previous bloated top 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad