Miken Freak Black - ??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 3, 2014
I bought one for DD from Core. That one broke, and was quickly replace by Miken. We are so impressed we bought another in the same size. And I was the guy that also bought the 33 and 34 inch bats another DFP member had for sale recently. We're stocked up. That's how much DD likes the bat.

Oct 10, 2011
The FB edged out our Mako in our bat wars in distance so I agree it's a great bat for the money. DD liked the feel of the Mako and it was close, so we didn't keep it because we have a couple of the Makos.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
DD Miken FB arrived Friday. Let her take it to the parks this weekend. She fell in love with the bat as soon as she got her hands on it (has been swinging an LXT). No other FB at the MS games (or the TB tourney we went to after the MS games). She hit so well, her TB coach gave her a new nick name "Freak".

May 26, 2013
South Florida
UPDATE - My DD chooses this bat over Mako, FS1, 2 Legit and Xeno. She loves the -10 balanced fell and has no problem getting it through the zone, smaller sweet spot than CF5, but when you nail it, the ball flies.

She cracked her 2012 CF5 last week(so sad) but was happy to know that she had another great bat waiting for her in the bag. FREAK BLACK is her choice.

Jan 3, 2014
Like women worldwide, my DD has exercised her prerogative, and changed her mind. She's gone and decided she likes the Demarini bats better again. She's spoiled, and I am a horrible enabler with bat problems of my own. With that said, I've got 4 MFB bats that need new homes. 2X 32/22 used but not abused, 1X 33/23 used sparingly, and a 34/24 NIW. PM me if you are interested in any of them. We've never hit dimple balls with any of them.

Laker

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA