Middle School girls playing High School ball...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
I don't know many parents who can drive kids around in the middle of the afternoon, and get kids reliably there at the start of rush hour from offices that are miles away. I am glad you are all business owners or have the luxury of piddling around while most are at work. Some of the MS are quite a distance from the nearest HS on top of that.

It is not healthy IMO for a MS kid to play HS ball. And then these same TB parents will complain the most about mixed ages; that is why TB is so segmented by age. Obese is a problem and if she were on my team (gaining weight all along), we would be talking about it before it got to obesity, and I would help the family get in touch with a sports nutritionist. That kid was overused as a 7th and 8th grader and she is/was crying out for help both on the field and through eating, but no one was listening. (Same thing as the pars fracture in the other thread, the family would admit the issue they are going through.

I know you can hear me.....yep, everyone here are millionaires who piddle around all day, flying their kids back and forth to everywhere, while salt of the earth C team coaches work their tails off to keep the backbone of the country safe and sound......the greatest thing about heckling you is that your takes get even more laughable with a little pressure....with each and every one of them!....so, tell us how many girls you have helped save from a lifetime of obesity.....feel free to include your latest team photo too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55