Michigan State Trainer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 15, 2016
parents and teachers gleefully encouraging children to risk permanent brain injury.

Parents, God help those kids! My neighbor's elementary school age son plays pee-wee football. I happen to be passing by the football field (after practicing softball with my DDs-yes there is softball in this post) when I saw my neighbors. Went over to say hello. The boys mother started screaming, "knock the snot out of him," as her son was chasing the ball carrier.

Denial is a powerful thing.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2016
And the cover ups continue. I don't understand it. After the Catholic Church scandals, I thought lessons had been learned. But then there was Sandusky and now Nassar and Weinstein and on and on.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
IMO, justice will not be served until he is behind those prison walls and the population has time to give him "treatment." It will still never be enough for all of these young women. And to all those who enabled him for years, we can only hope for carma or a higher power to meet out their justice.

You're intermixing vengeance with justice.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
. She reported to parents who did not believe her, our country is doomed)
Shades of the Catholic Church scandal, except kids who would dare to report would be considered sinning to suggest that a man of God could ever do such a thing!
My wife learned early that the nuns Had control of the parents as well as the kids.

A lot of people have been conditioned to accept anything they are told by people in a position of power. Anything contrary cannot be true.

May 20, 2015
This case has caused other issues at MSU to come to light. Supposedly Dantonio and Izzo were involved in covering up assaults by basketball and football players.

On the original issue at hand the part that blows my mind is how a male doctor was allowed to see underage Olympic gymnasts by himself. Not blaming the victims here but why would any female athlete that was older and at MSU see a male doctor alone? If the doctor tried to see them alone I would be suspicious. DD had some physical therapy due to some him issues so the physical therapist had to have his hands in some places that were close to being too close for comfort. He made sure he had a female assistant with him at all times when working with my daughter. Heck if I had a female doctor and had to have anything done that could remotely be compromising I would want a second person in the room to cover each of us.

at times there was a woman in there with Nassar, I need to find her name......she was on the training or medical staff.....some of the abuses happened with her in the room

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad