DD's HS team headed to the AAAAAA state finals!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
Good Luck to all girls competing for title. What is it like to have fall softball in HS. In our HSAA they are testing 2 seasons spring and fall. Mostly all JV in Fall right now, very few big HS programs have varsity players competing, mostly developmental.

Hope they all get a ring, my DD's last chance this year for one. State Final 4 last year, no title :(

BRING EM' HOME ALL DFP ladies.... keep us posted, are any games being broadcast online?

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Good Luck to all girls competing for title. What is it like to have fall softball in HS. In our HSAA they are testing 2 seasons spring and fall. Mostly all JV in Fall right now, very few big HS programs have varsity players competing, mostly developmental.

Hope they all get a ring, my DD's last chance this year for one. State Final 4 last year, no title :(

BRING EM' HOME ALL DFP ladies.... keep us posted, are any games being broadcast online?[/QUOTE
Thanks. I love fall high school season. I also like having the elite 8 of each classification playin a tournament at the same complex there were a lot of college coaches here today. Daughters team won 2 today and is winner bracket final tomorrow. She hit a grand slam in the first game today :). Good luck to everyone the rest of the tourny. Hope your DD gets that ring this spring!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Time for an update JAD.

Our first game was a pitchers duel vs Brookwood who has a senior pitcher committed to UGA. 0-0 going into 7th, then we gave up two hits and two errors to lose 0-3. Next day we beat the #1 team North Gwinnett to stay alive 2-0. DD ran out of gas in our 3rd game @ 5th inning and we lost 3-6 to East Coweta. Great experience and lots of college coaches came to watch.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2010
JAD - congrats on the season you guys had. Saw you guys put North Gwinnett out. We had MC our first game - really good team they have - obviously since they won. Also saw a lot of college coaches there. Sorry didn't catch one of your games. Saw Calhoun play for part of a game and Buford as well. Was a great experience for DD and she wants to get back there next year. Good luck during travel season.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
JAD - congrats on the season you guys had. Saw you guys put North Gwinnett out. We had MC our first game - really good team they have - obviously since they won. Also saw a lot of college coaches there. Sorry didn't catch one of your games. Saw Calhoun play for part of a game and Buford as well. Was a great experience for DD and she wants to get back there next year. Good luck during travel season.

We both got unlucky with our first round draw - y'all played the overall winner and we played the runner up. At least Amanda Ablin won't be there next year! Mill Creek will still be loaded. I think every starter they had this year was verballed to play college ball, including a couple of SEC commits playing MIF, and their pitcher is verballed to GA Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00