Mens Fastpitch I/R

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
What he demonstrates slowly appears to be a change with curve rotation (crange.) Shown at full speed, the hand seems to be behind the ball. Can't see the spin, but he's locating it pretty high and inside (RHB.) I'll ask a buddy to see if he can translate.

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
What he demonstrates slowly appears to be a change with curve rotation (crange.) Shown at full speed, the hand seems to be behind the ball. Can't see the spin, but he's locating it pretty high and inside (RHB.) I'll ask a buddy to see if he can translate.

Thanks Ken.. Whatever he is throwing my right handed DD sliding away from RH batter to corner. She likes the pitch wants to perfect it.

Oct 19, 2009
What is a good batting average for a top level men's FP player? .200? How can anyone hit that? Looks harder to hit than MLB.

I totally agree, in the video a 12" softball looks like a BB fired from a cannon coming at you.

Dec 27, 2014
Early in the first video some of the styles remind me of Monica Abbott and then later more athletic like Hillhouse, and New Zealand, guys I have seen. Though, not referring to the guys that get their drag foot completely off the ground.

May 6, 2013
San Antonio TX.
Men's fastpitch Pitcher Michael Jamieson
Pitching at the Peter Kelly memorial tournament in Cushing WI May 2015

[video=youtube_share;b90ctStH79I]http://youtu.be/b90ctStH79I[/video]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish