maybe it's harder than we thought?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
I saw a new concept for the fan that helps them see the game better and it was a batting helmet with a chain link fence attached to the visor as it always improves your vision verses the umpires and quickly makes you an expert from any angle....the fans perspective!

Great clip and I like the throwing of the ball into the face mask.

I have always used the explanation of you must decide to swing in less than a blink of an eye after toe touch!

Apr 4, 2010
Tucson AZ
WOW!! I think you really came up with a solution here. we just put some chain link on the umps mask and VOILA! Instant good calls. I know my girls pitches always look better from behind my fence in the dugout...:)

Oct 19, 2009
Whenever I used to umpire I always felt like I did my job if both teams had something to gripe about. I tell my players that we don't lose games because of the umpire so I don't want to hear it. Maybe she did make a bad call at 3rd. It wasn't her fault we struck out seven times or committed five errors. Struck out looking? Don't even want to hear it. If you got two strikes you better be hitting ANYTHING CLOSE!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619