Louisville Slugger warranty turnaround time?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Wow, doesn't give me the warm fuzzys about my dds new Xeno that we got a month or so ago. Hopefully we will be a lucky one. Guess it just luck of the draw. DD had an Easton bat that was removed from the game on her VERY FIRST at bat with a new bat. Had a slight, and I mean very slight rattle inside. Easton was very good about replacement, and did email me a prepaid shipping label.

Aug 16, 2015
Its funny the difference in care given to a purchased bat and a warranty bat. The bat I purchased from Demarini's website came bubble wrapped in a nice fitting box that's was taped up enough to survive a trip to the moon and back. It took me 5 minutes to break into it...lol

The warranty bat came in an oversized box,no bubble wrap and one end of the box was already open when it arrived. Doesn't seem that they gave any thought to whether it would arrive in one piece,being that they don't have to replace it.

Feb 8, 2013
Our bat is due to be delivered to us on Monday. It could have been worse....but it could have been better. It spent 7 days at LS before the replacement shipped. Doesn't seem like it should take that long. Either they have too many bats coming back or not enough people processing them (or both). For the money spent on these bats, and given it was only 2 months old before it developed a problem, there should be a little more urgency on the manufacturers part to replace it. Most good online retailers can process your order and ship out a bat in 24 hours...shouldn't take a week.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Just got notice that my 33/23 replacement LXT is on back order. They said they are making more, and it will go out as soon as it is made. They said to call to discuss replacement options.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Wow-I heard that what they had in stock was all they had since the 2017s were being released June 1. That's why I kept bugging them-I was afraid that they were going sell out since DD swings a 34/26. I would call them ASAP!

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Wow-I heard that what they had in stock was all they had since the 2017s were being released June 1. That's why I kept bugging them-I was afraid that they were going sell out since DD swings a 34/26. I would call them ASAP!

I called and was given the choice of a 32/22 (too short) a 34/25 (way too big) or a Xeno (already have one, and prefers the LXT) I asked about a new LXT Hyper and she said they are on the same boat (from China I assume) as my replacement. I told her I would take one of those if she could, and that we will wait. Good thing DD had 2 LXT's just in case.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Lets also realize that Customer service is now dealing with TWO brands of bats...and not small brands. Probably the
two best selling brands in fastpitch.

Also, no reason not to send a bat out priority mail if you are in a hurry.

May 18, 2009
I think my total time from shipping my last bat to DeMarini and getting it back was 15 days. It arrived last night.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I think my total time from shipping my last bat to DeMarini and getting it back was 15 days. It arrived last night.

DeMarini and LS now use the same facility for warranty bat returns. Probably why the turnaround time is longer than it used to be.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse