Louisville Slugger warranty turnaround time?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
I just put the info into the UPS shipping calculator. Next day air from NY to OR is over $100. 2 day shipping is about $50. Guess it's going via the USPS.

Do you have a shipping center you can go to to get the best price/timeline?

I've sent 2 bats back for warranty to LS and used UPS both times and never paid more than $30 to get the bat there. The first one I had the new bat in hand in exactly a week. 2nd time it took 3 months but that's a whole other story (no 33/23s in stock)

May 13, 2013
Its funny this post came up because the exact same thing happened to my daughters bat same model and everything. extreme amount of movement at the joint. Like I could move it with my hands. I emailed them and got a return authorization number. I sent the bat to Demarini because thats where they go now apparently. It was in Hillsboro OR. I sent USPS priority mail and it was 12.40. That being said, I sent it on thursday, they recieved on Monday. I got an email the following Thursday that they shipped me a new xeno 2016 model 2 day air from oregon. Hopefully it will be here tomm.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I was on hold with LS when the email come through. The Xeno with the RA# will be at the bat warranty center in Oregon this morning - the company I work for has a corporate account with Fed Ex so I was able to ship it priority overnight for $18. I will let everyone know when we get the return bat. Hopefully it is soon or DD will have to swing her cage bat (a Demarini that she hates) or a teammates shorter, lighter Xeno (DD's Xeno is a 34/26)...

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I was on hold with LS when the email come through. The Xeno with the RA# will be at the bat warranty center in Oregon this morning - the company I work for has a corporate account with Fed Ex so I was able to ship it priority overnight for $18. I will let everyone know when we get the return bat. Hopefully it is soon or DD will have to swing her cage bat (a Demarini that she hates) or a teammates shorter, lighter Xeno (DD's Xeno is a 34/26)...

Did you receive a delivery notification from Fed Ex that the package was delivered? I would suggest giving LS 24 hours after they receive the bat before you start making phone calls.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I haven't been to work yet but it is supposed to be delivered by 10:30am this morning. I noticed that you can track the warranty process on the website with the RA # but I really don't expect to see anything until maybe Friday...

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I haven't been to work yet but it is supposed to be delivered by 10:30am this morning. I noticed that you can track the warranty process on the website with the RA # but I really don't expect to see anything until maybe Friday...

LS's warranty tracking process does not begin until they receive the bat....they have no control over how you shipped it to them or when it is delivered to their facility. Track the package via Fed Ex until it is delivered, then track it via the LS website, then track the return shipment with the tracking number they provide.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse