Louisville Slugger warranty turnaround time?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD's 2015 Xeno has developed a serious amount of movement at the connection point (where the handle and rest of the bat join). Does anyone know how quick LS's turnaround time is on warranty replacememts? Afraid the officials might not let her hit with it this weekend and we just started HS season. Thanks!

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
LS turn around is usually 1 day. 2 days max, and they ship the replacement bat back to you however you shipped it to them.

Feb 8, 2013
I'm having a similar issue with my DD LXT. She has tryouts going on this week for her MS team. I emailed LS on Monday. Their email back to me indicated that I would receive a replacement in 7-10 business days after they receive our bat. So we are holding off. I'm going to send it out tomorrow. Still hoping it takes a little less than that.

I'm a huge fan of LS for my daughters bats. That being said my son used Easton for a while. A couple of years ago he had an issue with a bat. Easton emailed us a prepaid postage label. Didn't have to pay a penny to send it out.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
I had a similar experience with my DD 2015 LXT. In fact, we were just about 2 weeks past the warranty date. Called LS and asked if anything was possible. They said to send the bat in with the receipt and they would review. About 3 days after they received the bat, a new 2016 LXT was at my door. Extraordinary customer service.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I'm having a similar issue with my DD LXT. She has tryouts going on this week for her MS team. I emailed LS on Monday. Their email back to me indicated that I would receive a replacement in 7-10 business days after they receive our bat. So we are holding off. I'm going to send it out tomorrow. Still hoping it takes a little less than that.

It would cost a little more since you have to pay for shipping the bat to them, but if you use next day air, they should ship back to you next day air, so you should budget 3 days. One day to them, one day processing, and one day return.

Feb 8, 2013
It would cost a little more since you have to pay for shipping the bat to them, but if you use next day air, they should ship back to you next day air, so you should budget 3 days. One day to them, one day processing, and one day return.

Thank you for the info. Who do you guys use for shipping...USPS, UPS, Fed Ex? What is the app cost for next day air for a bat?

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
Ls customer service historically has been very good with the only exception being backorder of replacement bats.
My DD returned a Xeno last year and replacement bats were backordered so they did their best and shipped her a new LXT
as a replacement. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Thank you for the info. Who do you guys use for shipping...USPS, UPS, Fed Ex? What is the app cost for next day air for a bat?

I used UPS ground and paid @ $15, but the cost can vary depending on your location. Being in Atlanta near a UPS hub, I got the returned bat back in 5 days. 2 days there, one day processing, 2 days back.

Feb 8, 2013
I just put the info into the UPS shipping calculator. Next day air from NY to OR is over $100. 2 day shipping is about $50. Guess it's going via the USPS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55