Lots of softball on WatchESPN tonight

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2015
Indiana
My daughters and I have gotten into watching softball games almost every night !! We watch replays on youtube on the roku, and when they start up, like now on the watch espn ap. Great time with the kiddos. Its funny, we are in Indiana so its indoor or nothing right now but very soon we will be at the park almost every weekend one would think we would get tired of watching!!!! Not yet !!!!!

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
It was nice getting to see the Auburn Tigers get off to a good start last night. Even though App State is not an SEC opponent a run rule victory with the pitchers throwing a no hitter makes for a good opening night.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
It was nice getting to see the Auburn Tigers get off to a good start last night. Even though App State is not an SEC opponent a run rule victory with the pitchers throwing a no hitter makes for a good opening night.

App State pitchers struggled....you cannot afford to walk a bunch of batters when playing an offense like Auburn's.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
App State pitchers struggled....you cannot afford to walk a bunch of batters when playing an offense like Auburn's.

10 walks makes it hard to beat any offense. I am hoping WKU gives them a better game today or at least better pitching for the hitters to see.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
My daughters and I have gotten into watching softball games almost every night !! We watch replays on youtube on the roku, and when they start up, like now on the watch espn ap. Great time with the kiddos. Its funny, we are in Indiana so its indoor or nothing right now but very soon we will be at the park almost every weekend one would think we would get tired of watching!!!! Not yet !!!!!

Whats that.......( youtube on the roku ) ????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00