Looking for a winter pitching coach, Akron OH

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 1, 2010
My daughters pitching coach has gone back to college for the year and usually her dad, who taught her takes over, but unfortunately he has gone on to other things and so I am looking for a new one to work one on one with her. Does anyone know of one that has a pretty open evening schedule ?

May 13, 2008
Between Bill Hillhouse and the Akron Racers you should have plenty of excellent options.

Jun 13, 2009
Carolyn, I would recommend you email Bill Hillhouse too. I have absolutely no idea if he's got any openings or not but, if you mention you got his name from here, I am sure that would help. I know he has a lot of respect for a lot of folks on this board. There are people who come from all over the world to be coached by him and you have him in your backyard. Email him on Yahoo. "Houseofpitching" is the name.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2009
Crystle

I was on his wait list and got an email offering us a slot. He's either got more openings or he's doing a 2nd day in Alliance?

Apr 25, 2010
I am guessing more openings since he hasn't said anything to us about a 2nd day. But, it's not like he tells me his daily schedule, so he may have...lol. Is it for Wednesday evenings? That's when our dd has her lessons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish