Little Pitcher

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Most impressive kid I saw all year was the size of my DD (height and weight) and threw almost as hard as those girls. Now I saw that team play 3 times after that and she never pitched ( I don't even think she was there) so she may have just been a very small 16 YO and somebody found out..who knows :LOL:

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
She isn't going to be a big kid. Probably under 5'5. She tells everyone she doesn't want to be the fastest pitcher, she wants to spin the ball and put it where they can't hit it. I like her thinking.
My DD is 5’0” and 130 lbs, she’s leaving next Friday to play D2 ball, so yeah small girls can succeed if they put the work in! I’ll take an intelligent pitcher over a thrower any day!

Jun 8, 2016
My DD is 5’0” and 130 lbs, she’s leaving next Friday to play D2 ball, so yeah small girls can succeed if they put the work in! I’ll take an intelligent pitcher over a thrower any day!
Hey your DD and mine are the same height!! Except yours weighs almost 60 lbs more..she is so dang skinny her sliding pants are loose :LOL:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13