Little League Softball World Series on ESPN

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I don’t think it will be close. I could see a run rule victory for OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keefer seems to have good movement on whatever pitch she throws which might keep them off balance first time through the order at least.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I finally watched a little bit of the LLWS yesterday. My first impression was, "Oh, some of those naysayers on the DFP are right. This isn't the greatest softball I've ever seen." Then I realized the girls were only 11. I haven't seen girls that young play for a long time. They're pretty good for 11.

Jun 8, 2016
I finally watched a little bit of the LLWS yesterday. My first impression was, "Oh, some of those naysayers on the DFP are right. This isn't the greatest softball I've ever seen." Then I realized the girls were only 11. I haven't seen girls that young play for a long time. They're pretty good for 11.
That is the other thing..every kid on OK is an 08. The SS actually plays up with 07’s in TB. She might actually be their best pitcher but she barely pitches anymore with her TB team.

Jun 8, 2016
Hopefully LL gets what they want by allowing OK to play in this (with no actual functioning LL in the state) , eg generating some interest in the State to start actual leagues..some sacrificial blood worth it to them probably 😉

Feb 10, 2018
NoVA
Congrats to OK. They looked like the team to beat from the jump. And Congrats to VA for making it to the very end. Not easy to do whatever the level of play. All these girls have been playing high-leverage softball games since the latter part of June between Districts, States, Regionals, and the WS.

Jun 8, 2016
Congrats to OK. They looked like the team to beat from the jump. And Congrats to VA for making it to the very end. Not easy to do whatever the level of play. All these girls have been playing high-leverage softball games since the latter part of June between Districts, States, Regionals, and the WS.
OK only played regionals and WS..unless you count Sparkler Jr for something 😝

May 5, 2019
Gotcha. I am familiar with both organizations mentioned in this thread. We play them often. I think somebody came on here with an ax to grind. He said they get “rolled” regularly in Virginia which just isn’t true.
Told ya hahahahaha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00