List of good games this weekend

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
Auburn and LSU play tonight!

JAD this is a thread for good games, with good teams, like Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Do LSU and Auburn even have teams?? Maybe they play at the club sport level or something. Good for them. :)

Dec 20, 2012
Nebraska vs. Washington, Tulsa at Oklahoma, Notre Dame at Georgia Tech, Missouri at Texas A&M, Kentucky at Miss St. are a few.

Dec 20, 2012
JAD this is a thread for good games, with good teams, like Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. Do LSU and Auburn even have teams?? Maybe they play at the club sport level or something. Good for them. :)

I think those schools are the reason the ball is yellow.

Feb 7, 2013
With losses by #1 Florida and #2 Tennesee to unranked teams this week, don't be surprised if UCLA takes over #1 in the polls (their 1 loss is to Michigan who was top 10 and for whom they previously beat this week).

The Pac 12 looks very strong this season and will represent well in the WCWS.

Dec 20, 2012
UCLA took a loss as well. I think Gators will stay #1 having wins over Oregon and Mich I think it would be hard to drop them.. I THINK UCLA and Oregon will be 2-3, not sure which order. Then Tenn, Mich will round out the top 5.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2012
NO, did not see the losses! Just knew they had wins against AZ and UCLA. Just about everyone either had multiple losses or lost to an unranked team. Guess that would put ASU in top 5? But you are right PAC 12 will be well represented come post season, GO DUCKS!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06