Like This Forum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
I really like this forum. People are great. They have answered most of my stupid questions. If a person finds a deal they post it out and tells everyone.....

Just Fastpitch and nothing else

A guy mentioned to me that my daughter is walking around with almost a Grand worth of equipment on her....... Yep a High End Catchers Mitt, Brand you Quality Fielders Glove, Really nice top of the Line Catchers Gear, Brand new Game Quality Balls and I think I have spent only $350 bucks....... My reply to him "you need to check out and participate on Discussfastpitch.com"

Thanks to everyone who participates on this site you have improved my fastpitch IQ and saved my Wallet.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Yep it’s a great forum, I’ve learned a lot from many other Dads and coaches here through the years!

But I have to say, the pinnacle of this site / forum is when 4, 5, or 6 different threads on gloves, mitts, and leather are going on at one time in the equipment forum! Wayyy better than boring ole bat talk! ;)

Mar 28, 2020
Yep it’s a great forum, I’ve learned a lot from many other Dads and coaches here through the years!

But I have to say, the pinnacle of this site / forum is when 4, 5, or 6 different threads on gloves, mitts, and leather are going on at one time in the equipment forum! Wayyy better than boring ole bat talk! ;)

#TRUTH

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Moderators do a good job, it seems mostly Sluggers now but it has been a while since I got my hands slapped.

PM from sluggers, bad thing. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13