Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
Rdbass, feel free to enlarge (so one can see the movements better) and sync the 2 clips side by side. My enlarged comparison was meant to show the difference in movements nothing more...

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Liar??? You better go back and take a look at what transpired between you and Tewks on June 14th, 2012. :D

Two of your main BOYS reached out to tell me I was right. LOL

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Think I'm lying rotund? I was the first person Pronk talked to when Steven decided to play football in college, rather than baseball... Your stale material just doesn't cut it.

NOW! Who owns who?

Liar??? You better go back and take a look at what transpired between you and Tewks on June 14th, 2012. :D

Two of your main BOYS reached out to tell me I was right. LOL

I still cannot believe I am the one being accused of "nonsense posts" in this thread....
jiFfM.jpg

Last edited:

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
The irony from my perspective is that you claim to “avoid the technical hitting forum”, and yet you stop in to make nonsense posts.

As for discussing boy's baseball swings ... I've been receiving PMs from baseball coaches for years in my DFP message box. Seems there are some baseball coaches that don't share your disrespect for the technical hitting forum.

PMs are the perfect place for you and your baseball coaches to discuss baseball on a softball forum....

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Rdbass, feel free to enlarge (so one can see the movements better) and sync the 2 clips side by side. My enlarged comparison was meant to show the difference in movements nothing more...

My enlarged comparison was meant to show the difference in movements
Nope....I'm just showing that they're different than the original.
There are posters that are still trying to learn regardless of the 'battling'.
I never gave the source of the comparisons.

Sep 2, 2013
Hey Howe, post the PM'S TM is talking about. You never had any problems posting PM's that Pstein shared with you.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
ouch! Go look up what transpired on June 14, 2012. :p

I've had all of the dirt for years...

Even heard about the business plans and multiple revenue streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877