Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Hehehe...and I'm not the only one. Some of the posters here have found good information there to help move them or their hitters along.

Some rejected all, some rejected some, some left, some stayed. ....and no one, absolutely no one tried to prevent them from moving on to where they wanted to be. Even the site's owner...
Roga, I don't understand this statement. Naturally, Voldemort couldn't prevent someone from leaving.
The fact is, some folk didn't want to leave any available information untapped that just might benefit their hitter(s). They didn't just take your word on it and let you or others decide for them. They went to see for themselves.

For me, just the idea of having a plausible system to work from has made the process of learning and teaching this stuff so simple.

A hand pivot point, a rear hip pivot point, and the synchronization of the two is one system more than you advocate. And this is great if it works for you. Naturally, the success of your hitter will be the ultimate proof of this.

You are and continue to be scattered all over the place. I think Howe/Chappy has been pretty consistent on what he believes. I've read his thoughts on multiple websites and for a long time and so, I don't see how you think him scattered.

That's what happens when the only system you teach is: "Don't Go To The Site That Can't Be Mentioned"

That's OK for some.
It not OK for others....IMHO

The "site to remain anonymous" is just like any other site and is ultimately what you want to make of it. However, and the caveat is that if you somehow disagree with Voldemort, the video you posted there will be used in some sick way of attacking the backslider who disagree with the guru. Still, I wish you luck and looking forward to you posting your hitter's success.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Some of the posters here have found good information there
Well, that's been debated, huh?

In regards to being "all over the place" - have you seen all of the new disclaimers from your site??? ;)

Seems like your coach also comes here for the education, no? :D:D

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Hahahah
"He can move the bat really fast for an old guy. Really, he's super fast for any age ... and he just cuts loose without a care. It's pretty scary."

I'm sure the person making the observation is a really BIG student of the game and has seen real quality professionals in his/her lifetime. You should be embarrassed to post such nonsense.

Dec 1, 2011
Well, that's been debated, huh? No. Actually it can't. A simple search here will verify that which you work hard to deny. In spite of all your efforts, some still learned something from there.

In regards to being "all over the place" - have you seen all of the new disclaimers from your site??? ;) Yes...its amazingly dynamic. and all within a 3 point framework. JRyan, man JRyan synthesized a concept in order to help his daughter, it was just, just beautiful to have witnessed it.

Seems like your coach also comes here for the education, no? :D:D Yep, I admit it. He does seem to enjoy coming here to make sure he's still able to give insults as good as he gets.

Roga, I don't understand this statement. Naturally, Voldemort couldn't prevent someone from leaving.
....(sigh). That is the point. Naturally, Howe works to prevent others from seeing for themselves.

I think Howe/Chappy has been pretty consistent on what he believes. I've read his thoughts on multiple websites and for a long time and so, I don't see how you think him scattered.
Okay, okay...fair enough...

As I said...a system that makes it simple...

1. Teach a hand pivot point
2. Teach a rear hip pivot point
3. Teach how to synchronize the two

Now tell me, in your own words, or Howe's. What is Howe's again?

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2011
Hahahah

I'm sure the person making the observation is a really BIG student of the game and has seen real quality professionals in his/her lifetime. You should be embarrassed to post such nonsense.

One. Just one GIF of you showing how it is suppose to be done will put the debate to rest. Go ahead...manup...

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Naturally, Howe works to prevent others from seeing for themselves.

Yet, Howe's efforts (and the similar efforts of others) often have the opposite effect. The noise about HI tends to get people curious about what it happening over there, and what all the controversy is about. In my observation, no one has driven more interest/business to HI than the people who are trying to knock it down.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
....(sigh). That is the point. Naturally, Howe works to prevent others from seeing for themselves.

Okay, okay...fair enough...

As I said...a system that makes it simple...

1. Teach a hand pivot point
2. Teach a rear hip pivot point
3. Teach how to synchronize the two

Now tell me, in your own words, or Howe's. What is Howe's again?
Roga, seriously. I value your opinion as much as I respect your idea of what makes a "good" swing.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Yet, Howe's efforts (and the similar efforts of others) often have the opposite effect. The noise about HI tends to get people curious about what it happening over there, and what all the controversy is about. In my observation, no one has driven more interest/business to HI than the people who are trying to knock it down.
Bingo Eric! Not looking for a "buyer beware", cover-up, don't talk about it kinda thing. I'll contrast that miserable mess against the real truth any day - and help others learn at the same time.

They can only hope I go away.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Hey Roga, let's do an honesty check. Why does your boy still use that clip of jryans DD, even though it's been found to be missing a frame? Why is JJSqueeze still listed as a member of the "private lessons"? Hmmmm

Real truthseekers over there.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Roga, you really are out of your element. Maybe Tony can help you. Pat attention to what he's saying. Pay attention to his comments about eyes and hands and hand-path. Get back to me when you get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild