Lets see one of yours better than this one RICH!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Remind me one more time Roga, where Tony talks about:
1. Teach a hand pivot point 2. Teach a rear hip pivot point 3. Teach how to synchronize the two

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Roga, you don't know what Tony is saying. Admit it. He probably didn't know what he was saying, right?

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Okay, last one. Hopefully you get the idea from a HOF'er.

Maybe you want to discuss the imprisoned mind thing? I'm here for ya Roga.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2011
Roga, seriously. I value your opinion as much as I respect your idea of what makes a "good" swing.

Roga, seriously. I value your opinion as much as I respect your idea of what makes a "good" swing.

I can live with how much you value my opinion and not miss a step.

....post just one video of you showing how it is supposed to be done. Just one.

This repeatable system is so simple...with room to accommodate individual styles...Tell you the truth, its almost become a science.

1. Teach a hand pivo t point
2. Teach a rear hip pivot point
3. Teach how to synchronize the two

You on the other hand, provide no video of yourself demonstrating how it's supposed to be done.

and you provide no coherent body of information to digest.

OK, OK. Forget about the coherent stuff. That's a tad too much for you...but...

Don't show a GIF of me doing it wrong...manup and post a GIF of you showing how it's done correctly.

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
I can live with how much you value my opinion and not miss a step.

....post just one video of you showing how it is supposed to be done. Just one.

This repeatable system is so simple...with room to accommodate individual styles...Tell you the truth, its almost become a science.

1. Teach a hand pivo t point
2. Teach a rear hip pivot point
3. Teach how to synchronize the two

You on the other hand, provide no video of yourself demonstrating how it's supposed to be done.

and you provide no coherent body of information to digest.

OK, OK. Forget about the coherent stuff. That's a tad too much for you...but...

Don't show a GIF of me doing it wrong...manup and post a GIF of you showing how it's done correctly.
I don't have to Roga, I have TONY on my side. Who do you have? :D Want me to help you?

Dec 1, 2011
I don't have to Roga, I have TONY on my side. Who do you have? :D Want me to help you?

Good job Howe. Just do it like the Pros do it. Ground breaking stuff right there. If I could do it like the Majors do it I wouldn't be wasting my time on you.

You won't post a GIF of yourself showing how it's supposed to be done because as bad as my swing was then, it is still light years ahead of yours now. And that's a fact.

See what I mean jryan?

See ya!

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
Good job Howe. Just do it like the Pros do it. Ground breaking stuff right there. If I could do it like the Majors do it I wouldn't be wasting my time on you.

You won't post a GIF of yourself showing how it's supposed to be done because as bad as my swing was then, it is still light years ahead of yours now. And that's a fact.

See what I mean jryan?

See ya!
I can help you teach Jermaine the proper overlap... What do you say Patty Hearst?

Why do you easily brush aside what Tony says? Do you think he's lying? Do you think he doesn't understand the swing? did he have some devious plot that I helped him develop? I don't know, he breaks it down into some very simple, simple actions... Actions that are not even considered by Mr. Fluffy. Actions that we explore and discuss and make sense of here. I've included videos ad nausea on this very action. I've shown your man-crush, lying about matching EXACTLY what Manny and AGon are doing. And yet you come here whining. Stop your crying. Go home. You can't handle being outside of the compound. You need sheltering.

See what I mean jryan?

Last edited:

Howe

Blowhard in training
Aug 28, 2013
That's right Fluffy, watch it and weep.

Gwynn1.gif
Gwynn3.gif
Gwynn5.gif

Tony was a hitter who knew his swing. Tony actually DID feel it and he explained the very basic premise of it. He didn't swing in his socks, from his living room - pretending to be an expert. He did it on the big field as an All Star for 15 of his 20 years. Siver Slugger for ~7 of those. Jr made it to the show and your son made it to where? Not really sure where you are trying to go with your warped logic...

And guess what? Tony came right out and said, "don't swing the barrel". Tony said "the barrel will follow the knob".

Ahhh the holidays are early over here at DFP

Ken, we made it to #304 and somehow the content is still being provided. No matter how hard some of them are trying to derail this thing. :D

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
roga, I am unfamiliar with the context of your swing posted. Was that an attempt to address some issue or was that an attempt to duplicate what you teach? Really, it doesn't matter since this is about what we teach our hitters. I am also unfamiliar with whether you are a coach or a dad who has dds who will depend upon this information to play the game. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Regarding Howe's swing, it doesn't matter. He has posted his son's swing and thus his work. I am unfamiliar with whether you have posted your hitter's work (child or student). If you have, I'd appreciate seeing video. I have posted my child several times over the years and I'm certain you have seen her swing since she is a poster child for Voldemort and how bad her swing is. As a reminder of how bad her swing is, see the following:

Attachments

• BB 50th Home Run Twitter.jpg
    BB 50th Home Run Twitter.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 76
  • BB Hitting Italy 4.jpg
    BB Hitting Italy 4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 76
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads