Legacy Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 18, 2010
Yes, just made the 9 hour drive Playing 18U. This is our teams first time at this tournament. We've always heard it was well run and fairly well attended by coaches. Going to be a hot 3 days with temps in the mid 90's. Should be some good ball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
We will be there in 12U. We are not at the age we have to worry about coaches so the best part of this one for us is the competition. Playing the exposure set up when pool games really don't count we will be able to get all of our pitchers work against good hitters and get girls work in spots they normally don't see in the same scenario.

Looking forward to getting off work in about three hours to make it to our 645 game. I cant think of a better way to end a work week. Leaving early to watch our girls play ball.

Jun 12, 2015
Which park? Just curious. I live nearby and we have no softball right now. Might be fun just to come watch.

NCSteeler43

Proud softball dad
May 18, 2015
DD is playing at Central Park with her 18U team. Lots of coaches there yesterday. Have a late start today so checking out the Georgia Aquarium this morning!

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
The Legacy is a homecoming for DD because she lived in ATL through age 12. She's now almost 16. We're at Kennworth Park, where she played a few 'away' games in her rec ball days, and I'll give a shout out to Cobb County parks and rec. This park was not even tournament-worthy when we lived here prior, but it's been rebuilt. Nice scoreboards and bathrooms. Tournament is well run from our vantage point. Several coaches have watched our games even though Kennworth is not the #1 venue nor even that close distance-wise. A common complaint of showcases is that if you're not a marquee team you'll be sent to places where coaches won't bother to come. Hasn't been the case so far.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2015
I hear Twin Creeks is really nice. I love Kennworth. That's where our new team is going to practice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish