Last Day of High School Ball as a Senior - New Journey awaits

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
I want to thank this forum for all of the valuable information, support and entertainment. Today is my daughters last game of her high school career. She will play travel ball until the fall and then will go on to jr college ball. It has been a journey. Lots of tears joy pain some injuries some highs and lows. I wound not trade these past 9 years for the world. I am posting some pics below. To the pitcher parents of 10us …..enjoy every moment! Time flies.
brooke 1.pngBrooke 2.jpgBrooke 3.jpgBrooke 4.jpgBrooke 5.jpgBrooke 6.png Baby Brooke 5.png

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
One of the things I have thought about for some time is what does that LAST game look like? What can we do to prepare for it? Emotions will be high obviously, but looking for advise for the future. I have seen wrestlers place their shoots at the center of the mat after their last match when they retire. Maybe leave your shoes on the mound or your primary position after the last out?

Apr 30, 2018
LOL I think so too! This is a new program in NC. and the school is just 20 minutes away from home. This was a perfect situation for her!

Cool. saw the Yetis and didn't see the Cleveland Community College. Hour and a half from house, might have to bring DD to a game next year, she likes fun team names.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
LOL I think so too! This is a new program in NC. and the school is just 20 minutes away from home. This was a perfect situation for her!

Cograts and a new journey - all awesome.

Cool team name - had a quick look at their record - that is not pretty.

Clearly LOTS of game time available for someone who can play :)

bmd

Jan 9, 2015
Cograts and a new journey - all awesome.

Cool team name - had a quick look at their record - that is not pretty.

Clearly LOTS of game time available for someone who can play :)
Yes indeed! She said.... I want to go and play....not go and wear a jersey. Also, she did not want to go and live on campus for the first 2 years.

Aug 21, 2008

I just spent 4 days back in Erie PA over the weekend, 1.5 hours from Cleveland. Next time I go "home" I'll have to go see the Yeti's play and get a shirt from their bookstore!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi