Just for Fun.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2008
Southern California
So my DD is a senior in high school now. THis video is almost 10 years old. I posted it a while ago but I thought now would be a good time for a bump.
I'm bored and missing when my baby was little like this.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Coachmom: Thank You! I wish I had a way to do this but I never had the time. I was always too busy on the field with my team and DW was always there in the dugout as team mom. Brought tears to my eyes and fond memories of my own DD at that age. Luckily, I still get to coach this age group in fall ball as well as a 12u team. Fall Ball is instructional and for fun in our area and we're usually short on coaching staff so I do both.

Mar 25, 2011
Well, she clearly looked and is a driven young lady/woman. Interesting seeing the then and now.

Dec 10, 2010
A, A
I have video of my daughter (now 1st year 16U....just turned 15 yesterday) at about 8U. It had been raining and she hit the ball, ran to 1st and when she stepped on the bag....slipped from the rain and fell on her little behind, Of course, the ground was muddy. The kids had a great time that day.

It was recorded on a camera with the little tapes...so if I ever get them copied to cd---I'm hoping to upload them on the computer to share.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA