Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2019
Sure..and a lot of PPs have spent a lot of hours with their DD trying to make sure they are legal..some bitterness inevitable.
exactly. And everyone is saying all those will become legal in 2-4 yrs. So for 10U girls now, in four years, they are in high school and they have to pitch under new rules. Something you can change now at 10U, might not be able to change as easily at 14U. What should we do?

Jul 31, 2015

I've now watched several game videos of JB.
She stands out because it's not clear she ever pitches legally.

And, IMHO, she does replant, but with the front of her foot, i.e. on the ball of her left foot instead of on the heel, like most other replanters.
The still above shows a bit of this.

Also, Gabbie Plain grew up in a country where leaping/hopping is legal.
She should be forgiven more than anyone for pitching illegally, and the fact that she gets it right even 50% of the time makes JB's illegality stand out even more.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2020
Read several of your posts after this comment….quit being a jerk in here. The board doesn’t need it
That is a selective comment directed at one poster. One person rubbed you wrong. If you agreed with them you would have let it go. If you have a grievance bring it to the moderator. Then it will become clear to you that the moderator allows it.
All of it unless it's political.

Jul 19, 2021
That is a selective comment directed at one poster. One person rubbed you wrong. If you agreed with them you would have let it go. If you have a grievance bring it to the moderator. Then it will become clear to you that the moderator allows it.
All of it unless it's political.
They just don't have a sense of humor. "Softball is serious business!"

It happens. Moving on.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
75eeb362c7737fcea8852bf69506ede0.jpg

I’m fully expecting a new 280+ comment thread since we have evidence tweeted out by her own team that the pitching rules are being blatantly not followed here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes