Jordyn Bahl

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 21, 2018
75eeb362c7737fcea8852bf69506ede0.jpg

I’m fully expecting a new 280+ comment thread since we have evidence tweeted out by her own team that the pitching rules are being blatantly not followed here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can have a 10,000 post thread about a pitcher most of us have never heard of, or never seen pitch (I can't even find video of her pitching), but it won't change the fact Jordyn Bahl pitches illegally. I know it's weird the number one prospect, going to the number one team (who is arguably one of the best teams in recent memory), gets a lot of attention for leaping, but such is life.

She should have went to the Salukis. This wouldn't be an issue.

Apr 23, 2014
East Jabib
I saw Bahl pitch at IDT last summer and was talking to an ump during the game. I asked him if she was illegal. His response was “in real time she’s not enough to call it. I’ve umped many of her games both on the bases and behind the plate and haven’t seen enough space between her toe and the ground to call it. I’m sure if you watched in slow mo you would see she may catch a bit of air but she definitely doesn’t crow hop”. Not saying he’s correct but that’s what his perspective was.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
For the love of God, can we please schedule a meeting and change the flippin rule, TODAY. Softball needs to get past this and put it behind them. Yeah, it's not fair to the pitchers who have worked hard to pitch legally, but the rule needs to be changed asap (NOW) for the betterment of the whole game. In 2 or 3 years everybody will be leaping for joy and only a few will remember or recall the injustice done to those pitchers that pitched legally. Let athletes be athletes. Athletes leap.

Jun 27, 2021
75eeb362c7737fcea8852bf69506ede0.jpg

I’m fully expecting a new 280+ comment thread since we have evidence tweeted out by her own team that the pitching rules are being blatantly not followed here

Duke says yeah we don't care mom and dad complaining ! NO-HITTER

Jun 27, 2021
We can have a 10,000 post thread about a pitcher most of us have never heard of, or never seen pitch (I can't even find video of her pitching), but it won't change the fact Jordyn Bahl pitches illegally. I know it's weird the number one prospect, going to the number one team (who is arguably one of the best teams in recent memory), gets a lot of attention for leaping, but such is life.

She should have went to the Salukis. This wouldn't be an issue.
Video dosent lie. Similar to Bahl, leg force off the mound but was no big deal last year.

Attachments

• B3BFC07C-C342-4FB6-9416-B343F9B77DC6.jpeg
    B3BFC07C-C342-4FB6-9416-B343F9B77DC6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 61
Feb 15, 2017
For the love of God, can we please schedule a meeting and change the flippin rule, TODAY. Softball needs to get past this and put it behind them. Yeah, it's not fair to the pitchers who have worked hard to pitch legally, but the rule needs to be changed asap (NOW) for the betterment of the whole game. In 2 or 3 years everybody will be leaping for joy and only a few will remember or recall the injustice done to those pitchers that pitched legally. Let athletes be athletes. Athletes leap.
How does it make the game better?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1