JMU - what a shock!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
You suck Pattar (assume some comedic finger pointing here)

See- I’m not good at this guy banter thing lol
Marcela has to be at the park at 6:45 AM tomorrow and the field is 45 minutes away so I want to thank Jay for making it much easier to fall asleep during her games tomorrow.

Oct 14, 2019
More of them are about my limited college career...haven't said much about HS. Tell us about your college baseball exploits?

why would i talk about myself? it’s a fastpitch softball thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 14, 2019
Marcela has to be at the park at 6:45 AM tomorrow and the field is 45 minutes away so I want to thank Jay for making it much easier to fall asleep during her games tomorrow.

good luck to marcela.

Jun 8, 2016
why would i talk about myself? it’s a fastpitch softball thread.

I just figured I would extend you the same courtesy you extended me..btw this is a JMU thread and I think, but am not sure, that we have sort strayed off of that a bit already..

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Told my friends that if OU could get by Georgia then they would beat a tired Rachel Garcia and beat them with no problem.. It is happening now.
Bigger picture is that they will handle JMU tomorrow. They have to beat them twice and they will.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
Told my friends that if OU could get by Georgia then they would beat a tired Rachel Garcia and beat them easly. It is happening now.
Bigger picture is that they will destroy JMU tomorrow. They have to beat them twice and they will.

I’ll take Odicci Alexander with a day’s rest. How about OU’s “tired” pitchers?

Jun 8, 2016
Told my friends that if OU could get by Georgia then they would beat a tired Rachel Garcia and beat them easly. It is happening now.
Bigger picture is that they will destroy JMU tomorrow. They have to beat them twice and they will.
Dude..slow your roll :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck