It's Unofficially Official!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Great news! Congrats and man o man the DFP faithful are doing well.

Thank you. Honestly, it's all because of our membership, their knowledge and support! I cant thank everyone on here enough! The information and recommendations of the best things, sites, DVDS, hitting instruction etc. etc. has made the player. All I did was study it and transfer it to my DD and the rest of the team. I hope this becomes an even bigger hub of SB knowledge as word gets further out and more members DD's get recruited.

P.S. Like you, I plan on sticking around a long time :D

P.P.S. you sure you can't move to Ohio for DD's last year of HS ball?;)

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Thank you. Honestly, it's all because of our membership, their knowledge and support! I cant thank everyone on here enough! The information and recommendations of the best things, sites, DVDS, hitting instruction etc. etc. has made the player. All I did was study it and transfer it to my DD and the rest of the team. I hope this becomes an even bigger hub of SB knowledge as word gets further out and more members DD's get recruited.

P.S. Like you, I plan on sticking around a long time :D

P.P.S. you sure you can't move to Ohio for DD's last year of HS ball?;)

That would be fun wouldn't it! BTW, my dd's teammate Hannah Perryman pitched her first game today for the Akron Racers. DD's college coach is the HC for the Akron Racers.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
That would be fun wouldn't it! BTW, my dd's teammate Hannah Perryman pitched her first game today for the Akron Racers. DD's college coach is the HC for the Akron Racers.

That's just too cool! As I'm sure I told you, we are only 45 minutes away from Akron. We try to go see them play at least 4-5 games a year. An interesting coincidence yesterday. You wrote this and I had to pick up my mother from Pittsburgh airport. She was flying back from visiting my sister in Orlando and at the baggage claim, standing next to my mom waiting for luggage, there was a group of girls dressed in matching green and blue sweats. I didn't think anything of it until my mom asked if they were a college team. I took a closer look and it was the Dallas Charge flying in after playing the Pride to play the Pa. Rebels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes