It happened...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
with the way DD is hitting this spring, doubt I can ever get her to swing anything but a GA ever again (huge improvement from fall). Due more to getting used to new body (growth spurt last summer/fall) and regular lessons with catching/hitting instructor, but she loves her GA. some "paint cracks" have appeared, but had a great weekend with those "cracks", so I told here not sending it for replacement until it is kicked out or fails completely. will brag with specifics in correct forum ;)

Jun 7, 2020
We received the replacement Ghost Advanced yesterday. Total 9 days sending it from Missouri to California. Then Indianapolis to Missouri. I'm pretty impressed about the speed everything took from start to finish. Easton seems to have had to do this a few times lol.

Mar 8, 2017
My sub-100 pound hard hitting girl broke her brand new Ghost advanced in less than 3 weeks time (cracked on the barrel). We sent it in Saturday and got a shipping email this morning, it's scheduled to arrive next Thursday (will be less than 2 week turnaround time). Not impressed all with the durability of the bat, but the customer service seems pretty good (I was concerned with the durability of the drop 11, so I asked if we could get a drop 10 and they had no issue substituting for us). I'm sure the drop 10 is also fragile as an egg, but couldn't be worse than what we just experienced with the -11.

May 6, 2015
My sub-100 pound hard hitting girl broke her brand new Ghost advanced in less than 3 weeks time (cracked on the barrel). We sent it in Saturday and got a shipping email this morning, it's scheduled to arrive next Thursday (will be less than 2 week turnaround time). Not impressed all with the durability of the bat, but the customer service seems pretty good (I was concerned with the durability of the drop 11, so I asked if we could get a drop 10 and they had no issue substituting for us). I'm sure the drop 10 is also fragile as an egg, but couldn't be worse than what we just experienced with the -11.
word of advice, I would not return a cracked GA until it stops being hot, gets tossed, or fails completely, or is within a few weeks of warranty running out. DD is still using hers, with a sawtooth crack, and it is still hot. think i will have to pry it away from her it we get close to warranty before it stops being hot.

May 20, 2015
word of advice, I would not return a cracked GA until it stops being hot, gets tossed, or fails completely, or is within a few weeks of warranty running out. DD is still using hers, with a sawtooth crack, and it is still hot. think i will have to pry it away from her it we get close to warranty before it stops being hot.

DD1's had small cracks (but def cracks) develop within 2 weeks......we've been using it for another 6 weeks now, and nothing is getting bigger, and it's still hot.........DD2's went 4 weeks and then got big, huge sharkteeth, one of them was raised up off the barrel......we went proactive and put the claim in on that one

but yeah, agreed, if it's usable and you have time, keep hitting it

picked up a Mantra for both girls, DD1 likes it, loves the sweet spot, hates the sound, thinks GA is still the bat......DD2 has been stroking with the Mantra since she got it..........just wanted to have options if we're potentially going to be playing the warranty game all summer ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06