It happened...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2020
I paid regular shipping on it. It should be received on Friday. We will see how long it takes to hear something.
When you send off your broken bats do you insure them for full value? I did. It was $19.90 shipping with insurance.

Oct 10, 2018
DD's 33/23 GA was purchased spring of 2020 and saw action all summer (well spring BP and tourneys late June through Sept) and is still in great shape. Sits in the bag as she's gone back to her LXT. It's not for lack of hitting power, she didn't like the GA and got a Prism fall of 2020 that broke in a few weeks. Seems some Ghosts are more durable than others.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I see college teams swing lots of well used looking Demarinis, and OU uses Rawlings. That should tell you something about those brands in terms of quality and durability.

May 6, 2015
DDs advanced cracked last night it appears. put in claim, waiting or email, she will use it tonight unless it gets tossed, then will use CFX we got used until it is replaced.

Jun 7, 2020
I received an email yesterday saying Eason had received the bat. Then 20 min later I get another email saying that they are going to send out a replacement. We will see how long it takes to get here.

May 23, 2015
Friends don't let friends buy Easton bats. The last good bat they made was the old black and yellow FS series. I did a review thread here on the Ghost before it was available. It was underwhelming compared to the ridiculous hype they were getting

Jun 6, 2018
I mailed it off today. We will see how long this process takes. My dd hitting coach said she doesn't know how to use her GA until she breaks it. Idk how true that is but is mashing the ball with her lxt. I hope to get the ghost back soon as possible so she can get some use out of it in our June tournaments.

Good luck, I sent mine on a friday (UPS ground) and got mine delivered (Fedex) on Saturday, so 8 days total on a 33/23 GA. I am in Chicagoland so I know I am closer to their warranty bat shipping out of Indianapolis

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06