It happen after the Hillhouse lesson

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
The pitching lesson was going well but I guess it was bound to happen. Obviously the Hillhouse style caused her to go blind.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks Bill, have a good Thanksgiving.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
She walked into her lesson with the glasses on and the white stick leading her way. She walked up to Bill and said you pitching style has caused me to go blind. I think he got a kick out it.
The lessons are always good.

Jun 13, 2009
I once teased him about that too!!! He said it was an oxymoron in his case, like calling a bald guy the name "curly".

He is pretty funny and witty. My DD thinks he is the best and he makes learning really fun. Even people that we have recommended have told us their kids LOVE how he does lessons.

CG

Sep 3, 2012
My daughter has been to a few lessons with him and loves it, she even uses his line, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" now. He definitely knows how to get the kids to relax and enjoy the lesson.

Aug 21, 2008
Has he started her on the 'cutter' yet?

No Hal, we're still working on the "flat finger knuckle" and the "bent finger rise" and the other pitches I stole from you while I was pitching for other countries against USA, while making children have difficulty seeing things. I thought it would be "sneaky" if I had the girls pretend to be blind and go out on the pitching rubber... the hitters would be scared and not dig in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877