Infield Glove for small hands - need help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 29, 2015
A 315SB is 20% player break-in and 80% factory break-in. It's also cut from HOH soft shell leather, basically a Dual Core! It's nowhere near like a true HOH baseball glove! These were designed and made for girls who want a quick break-in.

Final update -- we spent hours at the store and ordered up several options from the internet -- the only glove with the kind of leather we were looking for that would work with her tiny little hands was the A2000 11.75 fastpitch specific model. I think she'll be happy with it. As always, I really appreciate the advice and shared experiences on this board.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Final update -- we spent hours at the store and ordered up several options from the internet -- the only glove with the kind of leather we were looking for that would work with her tiny little hands was the A2000 11.75 fastpitch specific model. I think she'll be happy with it. As always, I really appreciate the advice and shared experiences on this board.
Definitely a solid choice! A2000, HOH and Vinci all are quality gloves. It really come down to personal preference at that point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13