Infield Glove for small hands - need help

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
I replaced the lacing in the fingers to make it functional, but it's clear that the lightweight leather has seen its better days.

Since I will likely have a glove purchase in the near future - is a HOH glove really considered a lightweight leather? I wouldn’t expect to see a $200 glove be described as “floppy”, especially after re-lacing. I don’t think I’ve read the other thread - how many seasons was this used for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Since I will likely have a glove purchase in the near future - is a HOH glove really considered a lightweight leather? I wouldn’t expect to see a $200 glove be described as “floppy”, especially after re-lacing. I don’t think I’ve read the other thread - how many seasons was this used for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A 315SB is 20% player break-in and 80% factory break-in. It's also cut from HOH soft shell leather, basically a Dual Core! It's nowhere near like a true HOH baseball glove! These were designed and made for girls who want a quick break-in.

Jun 14, 2018
Since she’s 17, I have no problem recommending a 12” Don Morton Horween Pro1000. It’ll take some work getting it ready, but so what!

This latest one (that was taken to college today 😭) has a super snug hand stall, especially after re-lacing the wrist to the smallest setting.

The Pro1000 and the Pro206 that OsDad & pattar mentioned are identical in size, pattern, and are even cut from the same dies.
I have learned in the last 18 months that ANNASDAD is the go to glove guy! Before I make any decisions on gloves in this house I will have a conversation with him to make sure that I am getting my monies worth (he is also a really nice guy that is a hoot to talk to!)

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I have learned in the last 18 months that ANNASDAD is the go to glove guy! Before I make any decisions on gloves in this house I will have a conversation with him to make sure that I am getting my monies worth (he is also a really nice guy that is a hoot to talk to!)
He’s a great guy and knows his gloves! Full disclosure: I’ve heard he gets $1.07 for every customer he sends to Rawlings! 😂😂

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Thank you Richard, I appreciate that! Wow I felt like @CoreSoftball20 for like 3 seconds, what a great feeling! ;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thank you Richard, I appreciate that! Wow I felt like @CoreSoftball20 for like 3 seconds, what a great feeling! ;)

Hahahahaha, yeahhhh…you don't get any negative fallout for glove recommendations :)

I was buying his post until he said you were a hoot to talk to, then I knew it was all BS ;)

And why do I always think of "Tommy Boy" when I here the name Richard...haha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hahahahaha, yeahhhh…you don't get any negative fallout for glove recommendations :)

I was buying his post until he said you were a hoot to talk to, then I knew it was all BS ;)

And why do I always think of "Tommy Boy" when I here the name Richard...haha
Cause it's one of the best movies in cinematic history, pure genius comedy! Poor old Belevedere GTX, that car took a beating! And hey, all this BS talk is just between me and you! I'm actually nice to Richard! 😜

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes, what a sweet ride, and a great color! That gas station scene with the door...hahaha

What a shame Farley was taken so early...he was funny as hell. Loved his humor man.

Oh, I knew something was up...you throw out the nice, sincere act for some people ;)
Its also so hard trying to keeping some jokes inside as to keep pg rated

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom