Need quick glove advise

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2019
i highly suggest 12" now. Will last. It's hardly a sizing difference but a difference that will benefit in the positive direction.

i've recently bought my dd a wilson glove. Bit more money than you talked about but she's really liked it. very light weight material, whole lot easier break in process than some of her previous rawlings hoh mitt. She has a 12.5" nokona that was easy to break in as well, haven't loved how it's held up though.

Dec 2, 2019
Trust me, there's gonna come a time, a very crucial time late in a tough, tight game where she's going to rattle one around, or she "just" can't get enough web on the ball on a running sprint because her glove is just not the right tool to be in the outfield!

**Gonna happen!!**
Not going to say your wrong. She's had a couple running snow cone catches. We actually tried a 12" glove and it was just too big for her to handle. She's really small and has tiny hands, so when we tried a bigger glove any line drives where she had to reach the ball would take the glove right off her hand. She's barely 4ft tall and 58lbs, hopefully one day she grows into a 12" glove.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Not going to say your wrong. She's had a couple running snow cone catches. We actually tried a 12" glove and it was just too big for her to handle. She's really small and has tiny hands, so when we tried a bigger glove any line drives where she had to reach the ball would take the glove right off her hand. She's barely 4ft tall and 58lbs, hopefully one day she grows into a 12" glove.
Well, you definitely know your own daughter better than I do....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812