I'm gonna be the first to say it.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Yes the first base ump blew a easy call. But we all know that happens, just glad it wasn't at St. Louis or they'd called " home cooking ".

I still got to say they slugged last night, 16 runs 15 hits on 3 errors. That my friend is slugging. :)

Tonight when both teams have their worst pitchers starting will be interesting.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I tell you what, I've faced a lot of lefties. When they are on, and the blue gives the corners, nobody can hit them.

Thank you Lord for giving me a lefty DD. :)

From 3 generations of RH pitchers!!

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
When Holland isn't issuing walks he's awfully tough.
Jackson was pretty lucky to be in the game with the 7 free passes he handed out.

I've been backing Texas in this but I think STL has a great chance tonight with Carpenter on the mound. Wilson had a great season but I think the innings have caught up to this converted reliver and he just looks a bit gassed right now.

Still when it gets down to best of 3 like this, anything can and usually does happen.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
No slugging for the Card's last night.
Funny thing is, I thought I heard some one say that both pitchers were their clubs worse pitchers. Coulda misheard, though, cause Holland pitched an outstanding game.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Rangers pitched a great game. Now the blue was giving that inside off the plate pitch. I think I counted 3 looking strike outs, and the others were chopping when they were jammed because they had to..........the blue was going to call it. But Holland did what any pitcher should, learned the blues zone and use it.

I'll be honest, I figured the slugfest would have been in game 4 instead of 3. Tonight with the pressure of both teams facing the ace's should be exciting as heck. I think the bats will be flying on both ways, this is a big game.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Some one needs to tell Allen Craig to stay on first. I bet Pujols wishes he coulda spread those homeruns out more.
It really has been a good series. Can't help but wonder how it would be if Hamilton's groin/hernia was healthy. Napoli for mvp.

Nap-A-Lee Nap-A-Lee Nap-A-Lee Nap-A-Lee Nap-A-Lee!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp