If High School ball is cancelled. Then those girls can now play Travel?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 25, 2018
The decision point for a lot of states will be when they get close to the end of the three week school closures, no large group outings, etc. Then what? Resume school and normal activities, MLB games with 30,000 fans?

Here in MA, the MIAA has posted the start date of spring sports as April 27th. That's 41 days away. Personally, I think a societal total resumption of activities would be a bad idea.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
The decision point for a lot of states will be when they get close to the end of the three week school closures, no large group outings, etc. Then what? Resume school and normal activities, MLB games with 30,000 fans?

Here in MA, the MIAA has posted the start date of spring sports as April 27th. That's 41 days away. Personally, I think a societal total resumption of activities would be a bad idea.
It would be a shortened regular season. Any further delays after April 27 then no spring HS sports.

Jan 29, 2016
Lol!!! Reality check. The responses you didn't like were not regarding your question. it was regarding your rude response. Duh.

Only on the internet can you find someone that would initially respond to someone with a rude comment like this "Didn't really answer the question." and then be so detached from the reality of their own actions that they spend the next 5 posts playing the victim because of all of these "aggressive" responses.

Gotta love it.
My response was not rude. I am sorry if you took it that way. There was no intention of trying to be rude. Just wanted the focus to be on the question which obviously didn't work if you read through the comments. Very little of what has been said on this thread is an answer to the question.

Are you really saying that the comment "Didn't really answer the question" is rude??? If that upsets you and is rude you live in a different world than me. Next I will say please and thank you.

Mar 10, 2020
NSA Turlock, CA they got rained out on Sunday. Some teams did back out so it was a fairly small tournament but they still ran it. www.nsacal.com They have cancelled the one coming up this weekend in CLovis (i think it was Clovis)
100 miles from san francisco where 7 million where ordered to shelter in place.

This is a moronic situation.
We can do what we can do for the immidiate present but
anyone else considering the financial impact to every family just trying to pay rent, and mortgage. What is the greater impact created by lost income. People have to go to work or many may lose everything.
Instead of the continued everybody shelter bantering
Rather talk about plan for the near future and continued future is my interest.
Most likely the elderly and imune cases will need to be sheltered. The rest will need to work. Which reminds me, people who are working now are not sheltering in place.

Jun 8, 2016
Quick somebody make a tok-tok (or tik-tik or whatever the hell it is called) video to spread the news..

I used to workout at the college gym up until last year. The number of college kids that would go in there looking
like deadman walking from whatever virus they were carrying was staggering...many kids that age think they are invincible
and that the world revolves around them...

Feb 18, 2014
Not true. A tournament was ran this past weekend and more scheduled for this weekend that have not been cancelled yet
Don't know who is running your tournament, we have emails from USA, USSSA, and PGF saying everything is on hold. And the state has stepped in and said no group activities larger than 50 people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00