I need a bat under $100! Need to decide today, help!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2014
Long story short: Bought DD11 a 32 CF6 on recommendation of hitting/pitching coach. She had been swinging a Bustos so she is feeling it is on the heavy side and needs to get used to it. Her Bustos doesn't have the thumbprint so she couldnt use at tournament. She used someone's cf7 -11 and hit her first and second home runs! That's great news, but If I buy her another $200+ bat my husband will probably divorce me, especially since I just bought her a new glove. I don't want her using the teammates bat, God forbid something happens to it. We are going to work our butts off on the CF6, in the meantime I need to get a bat that she can be comfortable with quickly, so a lighter bat would be great. Is anyone familiar with the LS Mendoza? i have found that at a good price. How about the axe? Also would love experiences with any of the Easton bats that run below $60. Thank you!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Go to softball.com
Look up Combat, Axe, Mizuno, or Rip It bats....
All 4 brands have drop 11 or 12 in stock at a $70ish price point.
All are good composite bats

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
They're bad about not having enough stock on sale items. And will take forever shipping to you if it was out of stock. Just be sure the item your buying is in stock, if so it'll be at your door in about 3 days.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06