I have a happy DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2011
Well between the league and myself, I have a happy DD. Diamond iX3 catchers gear, Easton Stealth, and Demarini CF5 Hope. Just waiting for her new catchers mitt, fielding glove, and cheap Worth Wicked aluminum bat (to use on pitching machine balls) to arrive.

photo1-4.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
my daughter is all arms and legs. i bought the gear 1" bigger for her since she is 12 and still growing. because of her long legs, i had to buy regular size shin guards instead of youth and they are huge (wide) for her little bird legs.

Jun 27, 2011
She's even happier now. Her cheap aluminum pitching machine bat arrived today. She doesn't really like it but knows that it is a necessary evil to save her composites. What put a smile on her face was the arrival of her Vinci fielding gloves and her Vinci sunglasses. These really are high quality gloves and I'm impressed. Now if her Vinci catchers mitt will arrive this afternoon like it is supposed to then she will have everything, except possibly a new bag big enough to carry all this stuff!

photo1-5.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I wore the Vinci sunglasses and loved them. Two pairs broke in the same place (right temple). I couldn't get a reply from Vinci, so I have 2 pair of sunglasses missing the right ear part. Oh, and I didn't like the velcro case, either. I kept losing my extra lenses out of it.

Their gloves are great, though. I have a 12 inch TC21-VM for sale, if anyone is interested. It is brand new. I got it in trade for a bat.

You bought great looking equipment. What equipment bag are you using? My Max bag is great, overall. I need to get it better organized though. I carry shin guards, but no helmet. My chest protector doesn't fit in, and I don't want it rolled up.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Well between the league and myself, I have a happy DD. Diamond iX3 catchers gear, Easton Stealth, and Demarini CF5 Hope. Just waiting for her new catchers mitt, fielding glove, and cheap Worth Wicked aluminum bat (to use on pitching machine balls) to arrive.

photo1-4.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Very nice. The only way I think you can improve on that is to return the knee savers and use the credit to purchase Coach Weaver's DVD!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1