HS tryouts in the cold. Which bat?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ez_softball

Life at the diamond...
Apr 14, 2017
With what we pay annually for TB, travel costs, HS fundraisers, etc. a busted bat is chump change. My daughter always has a few back-up bats in-line to back-up her gamer. With that her gamer has seen thousands and thousands of hits at this point and my bet is that it won't last through the month. She's comfortable with it, used it in try-outs, practices with it and hit with it this past weekend in a game that was lower 30's... heck it snowed during the game... oh and she went yard with it. LOL. She used her gamer to make the team and earn her spot as a starter because that is what she is comfortable. There is no way I want to disrupt the mojo just because I'm afraid her gamer might break. $.02

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
With what we pay annually for TB, travel costs, HS fundraisers, etc. a busted bat is chump change. My daughter always has a few back-up bats in-line to back-up her gamer. With that her gamer has seen thousands and thousands of hits at this point and my bet is that it won't last through the month. She's comfortable with it, used it in try-outs, practices with it and hit with it this past weekend in a game that was lower 30's... heck it snowed during the game... oh and she went yard with it. LOL. She used her gamer to make the team and earn her spot as a starter because that is what she is comfortable. There is no way I want to disrupt the mojo just because I'm afraid her gamer might break. $.02
What’s her gamer?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414