how many bats to have?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 14, 2010
New England
How many bats do most people keep with them in their bags? I only have 1 composite (my game bat) thats a 2010 Easton Stealth Speed that I've only used for this recent high school season and weekly hitting lessons in the winter. My other bat is just an aluminum of the same size which I use in the cages.

How many people have more than one composite bat? With the amount of bats breaking lately, I feel like I should maybe start breaking in another bat just in case something happens. Or just to have a bat of the same size but maybe a DeMarini just for depending on how I'm feeling that day? Who knows.

Opinions?

Mar 29, 2012
DD keeps two bats her synge which is her primary bat and a vendetta which is her backup and we let her team mates use if they want (10u).

Dec 7, 2011
Demarini insane is the primary but only after its warm enough here in the wonderful upper Midwest. Otherwise the cold weather bat is her Anderson RT.

Jul 14, 2010
New England
Anyone have experience with the 2012 Easton Stealth Speed? I see that Alabama and Cal both use them. I have the 2010 version and I'm wondering if there's an improvement to it.

Also, the 2013 DeMarini CF5? I was disappointed with the 2011 CF4 ST, so I never tried the 2012 CF5 (the blue ones) because of that. I've seen a couple of the teams in the WCWS using the 2013 already though. Any opinions on that bat?

Jul 28, 2008
My,dd carries a 2010 stealth speed,RT,Nanotek,CF 5 insane,and a Miken Halo.

Why the Halo? Seems a little light compared to the other bats she's swinging. On another note, I know she's still recovering, but has she had the chance to swing the new Nanotech? I haven't heard from anyone on that bat as of yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1