HITZEM net

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2014
Inland Empire
Anyone ever use or see this product? We're limited on garage space and I hate leaving my Bownet up in the garage since it kinda takes up space. Just curious if anyone has used this...we do some tee work and side toss in the evenings and it's much nicer in the garage than in the backyard and it seems pretty cool that you can leave it set up in the garage and roll up when done. I may modify an old Skillz net I have to work kinda like this, but we shall see. Any input would be great. Thanks!

https://www.hitzem.com/

Apr 24, 2017
Georgia
I think you could definitely modify an old net you have to do this. Some bungee cords to wrap it up, zip ties for where it permanently anchors, and weights or sandbags at the bottom. I think the worst part of this Hitzem net is that the garage door has to be open to use it. If DD is hitting inside, it is cold or rainy. That is why we aren't hitting outside. So I don't want the garage door open! It would be nice to have a net that was attached to hooks on the ceiling, wrapped up and out of the way when it isn't needed. Then unwrap it and hit.