Worst Nightmare came true!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Or on top of a 1969 Z/28 hood, works good for me! 😉
DD had an asst coach who built an extra story on his garage so he could put two lifts in it. He could put 4 bad rear cars in there. When we went there for the team Christmas party the dads spent all our team mouth agape gawking at his toys.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Neighbor where I used to live put a lift in his garage because he bought a Lamborghini and wanted to put both his Rolls-Royce and the Lamborghini in the garage.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Look what I just picked up! DD doesn't like the green but IDGAD. I HIGHLY recommend Adrian if you need your glove Re-Laced. Even if you don't use him, I recommend getting your gloves Re-Laced. It feels like new without the break in. I got talking to him and he has a 10U DD starting out in the TB world. I told him to enjoy the ride!!! I told him to come on here and check it out.

https://gloverelacer.com/

Also a HUGE Shout Out to @erniekru for shipping me a A2000 catcher's mitt. It's perfect and that Saved the Comets season. LOL. DD left for school and so the last ride begins.

A2000 Relace.jpgA2000 Relace2.jpg

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA
I could have never imagined in a million years this would happen. DD is getting to ready to go to the fields to work out with another college teammate. She yells DAD!! What?! Something ate my glove! Huh? She brought me her infield glove and indeed it looks as though rats chewed it up. OMG! Where's your catcher mitt? In my bag in the garage. I dug through her bag and found her mitt. Chewed up worse. Looked like they were making a nest. Most likely during the big freeze last week.

This is a kick in the nuts. One season left in her career and I gotta buy 2 new gloves. I thought I'd have to buy a bat, not gloves. And of course, they didn't touch her Rawlings 1st base mitt!

Where can I get some Wilson A2000 gloves?

View attachment 27161View attachment 27162

With all due respect and not to belittle the fact that her gamers were chewed up ... But, if this is your "worst nightmare" that has indeed "come true", given the possibilities of all the terrible things that can happen, both on the field and off ... Smile at your good fortune and have a good laugh.

Not trying to be the buzz snatcher, just sayin' ...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee