Worst Nightmare came true!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Sorry to freak everyone out. I feel like a yahoo editor. It got y'all to read my post right???

Btw, any ideas of what to do with the catcher's mitt??? Know of anyone that can restitch and repurpose? Hate to throw it away.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Sorry to freak everyone out. I feel like a yahoo editor. It got y'all to read my post right???

Btw, any ideas of what to do with the catcher's mitt??? Know of anyone that can restitch and repurpose? Hate to throw it away.
I would contact Chris at Arizona Glove Lab. If he can't get it fixed, he'll know someone who can. He does fantastic restoration work.

Oct 1, 2014
USA

I sent pics of the one my dog chewed on a few years back to Jeff Rous in TX hoping it might be revived...he told me to trash that one. I cut out the patches (for what I have no idea yet) and threw the rest in the circular file.

Nov 18, 2013

I’m glad it’s just the glove! I thought the worst too. Can’t believe she’s on her last season already! Time goes by too quick! Hope she has a great year!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12